Career Development Foundation (CDF) is considered, one of the main players in entrepreneurial programs, youth Training & Education, environmental awareness, and information technology.
Is to provide educational opportunities and self
awareness for public with high potential from limited economic means.
Our vision is to provide stimulating educational resources and learning experiences for intellectually gifted,
Foundation focused its efforts solely on training program development and delivery. These programs are offered in an interactive format via lectures, the Internet as well as in classroom type seminars.
CDF’s team is selected from an accomplished group of
specialists in their fields, who have many years of experience in providing training & constancies
We are providing a high quality and targeted training to meet the information needs of prospective and existing small business owners..
Additional Info: Aims:
○ Define what entrepreneurship is, consider how everyone has the potential to be entrepreneurial, and to explore the constituents of the entrepreneurial process.
○ The areas in which entrepreneurs encounter particular difficulties.
○ Actions taken to rectify problems regarding legal status and social security.
○ Support training & developmental programmers for entrepreneurs.
○ To raise awareness among the large number of entrepreneurs.
○ Examine the key resources required to exploit an innovative idea or opportunity to develop an existing business, launch a new venture, or initiate a social enterprise.
○ To support the creation and growth of Women Entrepreneurs, by enhancing management skills.
○ Create awareness of the impact of entrepreneurship on national development.
○ Connect entrepreneurs with potential customers, funding sources and other resources that can contribute to the success of their ventures.
○ Our strategy is to reach the public through a powerful network of trusted professionals who can help Egyptians make everyday choices for a healthy life and healthy environment.
○ We provide knowledge to trusted professionals who, with their credibility, amplify messages to national audiences to solve everyday environmental problems. Together.
○ To encourage public & concerned organizations for promoting awareness among the people at all levels.
○ To ensure training and manpower development in environment education.
○ To mobilize people’s awareness for the preservation and conservation of environment.
○ National Environment Awareness Campaign (NEAC).
Career Development Foundation is making plans for the 2010 First Entrepreneurship conference, which will be held in June 27th 2010 at City Stars Hotel, The success of this event is credited largely to our sponsors, who lend their names and financial support to the event. The money we raise goes to the areas in which entrepreneurs & unemployed youths encounter particular difficulties and to raise awareness among the large number of entrepreneurs & youths.
By participating as a sponsor, your organization will benefit from extended exposure through media campaigns and promotional efforts directed toward the supporters of Career Development Foundation. For a small donation, you'll be able to enjoy excellent exposure to this important segment of your target audience
Under the Partonage of H.E. Dr. Ahmed Darwish
Minister of State for Administrative Development
You are cordially invited as a Guest Speaker
To participate in the first
Career Development Foundation (CDF)
“Entrepreneurship & Youth Empowerment “
Fairmont Hotel - Heliopolis, Cairo
Sunday, June 27th 2010
The conference will provide the understandings of the areas in which entrepreneurs & Youths
encounter particular difficulties, and deepen our understandings of creativity and
entrepreneurship, and the ways in which Entrepreneurs intersection might impact organizations
of the future.
We are honored by many excellent figures of the best well known characters in our business Egyptian society, covering all topics targeting Entrepreneurs main:
On behalf of the Career Development Foundation (CDF), we welcome the participants and delegates of the 1st CDF Conference on Entrepreneurship and Innovation in the city of Cairo in June 2010. We hope that our joint activity will inspire top quality scientific and professional collaboration in the promising area of innovation and entrepreneurship.
The Conference fee is € 250.-, application form is attached
If you have questions about the registration process,
Feedback/Comments/Suggestions: (Max. 255 chars) (Pls. include your EmailAdd or Contact No. in the message if you are doing an inquiry, so that the company concerned can reply to you)
Note: For any corrections or updates on this account.
Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org