CANADIAN IMMIGRATION CONSULTANCY
|Category: Placement-Agency Hits: 2512 Date Added: 2011-03-31|
Comments: 9 View Comments Rating:
About Canadian Immigration Consultancy We are the largest, most recognized and reputable Canadian immigration consultant in the Philippines. No other immigration firm comes close to the services we have been offering our clients
We are a company dedicated to helping Filipinos get ahead in life by immigrating to Canada. In our ten years in the business, we have helped thousands of Filipinos make their dreams of a better life come true – over 6,000 of them, and we are still counting.
We have records and proofs of Immigrant Visas issued by the Canadian Embassy to our clients monthly. We believe that we are the only consultancy firm that can provide this much luxury to clients.
We have offices in Canada that assist our numerous clients settle down to a new life in one of the richest countries in the world.
Mr. Benjie "Bojie" Rustia
Canadian Immigration Consultancy
SM North EDSA
3rd Floor, Northlink Bldg.
EDSA Quezon City
Mobile : +63927.4469150
Contact No: +632.4065708
SM Mall of Asia Pasay City
Address: Central Business Park Bay Blvd., Bay City Pasay City
Mobile : +63927.4469150
CIC Services PDF Print E-mail
In our (20) twenty years of immigration service, we’ve realized what you truly need. Small mistakes in your application process may cause big problems. That is why we created a line of essential services that will help you, from the time we assess your qualifications, all the way to getting your visa and settling in Canada with your family.
CIC’s comprehensive immigration consultancy package maximizes your chance of migrating to Canada. It includes:
• Assessment of Qualifications. As early as this stage, immigration experts assess your qualifications for immigration to Canada. You will be evaluated using a series of factors designed to indicate the likelihood of you becoming economically established in Canada. CIC conducts free eligibility assessment regularly for FREE – both in person and online. • Proper Job Classification. This service assures that your professional and educational qualifications are properly assessed, evaluated and classified in reference to the National Occupational Classification (NOC) of Canada. The NOC is a listing of occupations with corresponding points.
• Enhancement of Detailed Job Description. Your job description has an enormous impact on your application. It should present all the necessary information on the important aspects of your work. It should be comprehensive. Skills should also be highlighted. Our JD Specialists ensure that your job description is concise, free of errors and is in accordance with the prescribed or desired format.
• Checking, Monitoring for Completion & Organizing of Necessary Documents for Filing to the Embassy. Information about immigrating to Canada is readily available at www.cic.gc.ca, and in a number of immigration websites. Applying may actually be a Do-It-Yourself process. However, small mistakes can lead to bigger problems. And submission of incorrect documents and improperly filled-out application forms may result to “refusal” of application. CIC makes sure that all your documents and forms are correct, complete, well organized and presentable.
· Finalization & Encoding of Application Forms. Aside from making sure that you have properly and correctly accomplished your application forms, we have fully taken the burden off your shoulder by finalizing and even encoding them. This allows us to double check the accuracy of the information provided.
• Proper Filling-out, Finalization & Encoding of the Personal Net Worth Statement (PNWS). The PNWS presents your financial eligibility to migrate to Canada. This document contains your personal assets and liabilities, and is a part of your application form. Our Financial Experts will assist you in filling-out and finalizing this form.
• Financial Advice & Planning. You are not the only one who battles financial problems. This is in fact the predicament of majority of our immigration clients. CIC houses a team of Financial Experts who can give you advice and personally plan your finances. We are also equipped with a proven-effective career and family plan that will surely help you and your family in winning over your financial drought. Commitment on working
towards a better life is the key. We will be very happy to personally discuss this service with you.
• Quality Assurance. After finalizing and encoding all documents, CIC’s QA team will review and assess your finished document package if it meets quality standards in terms of content and presentation.
• Scanning & Filing of the Document Package. After you have submitted all the necessary documents required by the Embassy, our team of Scanners create and safe keep a file of your documents for record or reference purposes.
• Correspondence with the Canadian Embassy. More often than not, the Canadian Embassy communicates with the applicant thru letters, and asks them to clarify parts of, or information provided on, their application form or submitted documents. The Embassy normally gives 30 days for an applicant to comply with the request. CIC’s years of experience in the immigration industry has earned it the knowledge to interpret various correspondences and provide accurate and suitable responses to these inquiries. Upon receipt of any letter from the Embassy, you will be informed immediately through mail, e-mail, telephone call or whatever means of communication.
Feedback/Comments/Suggestions: (Max. 255 chars)
(Pls. include your EmailAdd or Contact No. in the message if you are doing an inquiry, so that the company concerned can reply to you)
Note: For any corrections or updates on this account.
Please email us email@example.com
| Leah B. Baga|
Posted Date: 2013-01-30 @ 188.8.131.52
|Hi, good day! I am a registered nurse in the Philippines with almost 2 years experience in the hospital. I would like to know if you have any openings for nurses like me? You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 09266312069. Thanks!|
| Michelle G. Cambarijan|
Posted Date: 2012-11-01 @ 184.108.40.206
|Good Day...This is Michelle G. Cambarijan. I am looking for an agency who will assist us with my husband for immigration in Canada. Herewith, my email add: email@example.com or you can contact me through my mobile # 09294792989. Thank you.|
Posted Date: 2012-07-12 @ 220.127.116.11
|You could go about it a couple of ways First didcee if you want to become an LPN or an RN. Based on that, then look into programs in what state you are leaning towards. Contact the schools and have your transcripts evaluated to see what would transfer and|
Posted Date: 2012-04-24 @ 18.104.22.168
|good pm sir..... what difference does it makes when i had taken the acad ielts and passed it from taking gen training, im a licensed professional. ty hope to hear from you soon. firstname.lastname@example.org|
Posted Date: 2012-04-24 @ 22.214.171.124
|hi sir/madam..i just want to ask if what is the requirements needed for applying caregiver.i have siters in canada and got permanent residents. I'd been ex-abroad in hk dh.pls email me or call me...email@example.com . 09166862676/09162393332|
| Luz J. Esparagoza|
Posted Date: 2011-10-25 @ 126.96.36.199
| how to apply for canada and what are the reqiurements necessary for those who have been OFW in UK?|
| venus Lastimosa|
Posted Date: 2011-10-05 @ 188.8.131.52
|wow very satisfied to your xplanation,im now here in taiwan taking care bed ridden elderly.can u send to me how much the placement fee?my email add:firstname.lastname@example.org. thank you |
| Carlo Reynaldo B. Santos|
Posted Date: 2011-07-23 @ 184.108.40.206
|Good day! I’m Carlo Reynaldo B. Santos. I am presently living here in Nueva Ecija, Philippines. I am interested working as a NURSE or any MEDICAL POSITION.My email address is email@example.com and you can reach me at 0916-582-4259 . Thank you|
| JOYCE LOPEZ COGASI|
Posted Date: 2011-06-17 @ 220.127.116.11
|I WANT TO APPLY TO AS AN IMMIGRANT VISA.WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS MAAM;SIR.THANK YOU SO MUCH.firstname.lastname@example.org +639494038454|
Canadian Immigration Consultancy in e-Nurselink.com