We can help you to study for a UK qualification, take an exam, develop your English skills, or connect with other professionals.
If you are planning to study, live or work abroad, you will need to take an IELTS (International English Language Testing System) test. IELTS is recognised by educational institutions in many countries, including Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and the USA. It is also recognised by professional bodies, immigration authorities and other government agencies. It is increasingly gaining recognition as an alternative to Teaching of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) test.
The British Council Philippines is an accredited IELTS testing center in the Philippines which have convenient and key locations both inside and outside Manila to cater to the rising IELTS takers in the country. The British Council also offers workshops and review materials.
Address: 10th Floor Taipan Place, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Philippines, 1605
Additional Info: IELTS Test fee is PHP 8,640.00
IELTS workshop PHP 2,200.00
Review Materials (http://www.britishcouncil.org/philippines-common-take-an-exam-ielts-test-takers-review-materials.htm)
To take an IELTS:
1. Choose an IELTS test dates and location in the Philippines (http://www.britishcouncil.org/philippines-common-take-an-exam-ielts-ielts-test-dates-philippines.htm)
2. Download the IELTS application (http://www.britishcouncil.org/philippines-exams-ielts-application-form.pdf)
3. Complete IELTS application with the following requirements
• Provide photocopy of a valid National ID which can be any of the following: passport; PRC ID; SSS or GSIS; LTO Driver’s License. Your ID should still be valid on the exam day.
• Provide 2 passport size coloured photos signed on the back.
• Which module should I choose, Academic or General Training? It is the candidate’s responsibility to select the test module. If in doubt, contact the organisation you are applying to and ask for its requirements.
4. To submit the IELTS application
• Drop off at the British Council.Philippines 10th Floor Taipan Place, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Philippines, 1605. Registration is from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday to Saturday You may call us at +632 9141011 to 14
• Sent through WWWExpress/ DHL for free. Go to any WWWExpress/DHL outlet and quote British Council Account 642210981. WWWExpress will deliver your application to our office free of charge. Please note that WWWExpress/DHL only accepts manager's cheque for test fee payment.
• Submitted through one of our registration agents. (http://www.britishcouncil.org/agents_profile_webupdated29jan10.pdf)
5. To learn more Information about IELTS (http://www.britishcouncil.org/philippines-common-take-an-exam-ielts-test-takers.htm) you can also post any questions in our facebook page at (http://www.facebook.com/search/?post_form_id=e8f9a87a3bb01a82e9a0a02c7903c3ef&q=british%20council%20madrid&init=quick&ref=search_loaded#!/pages/Pasig-Philippines/British-Council-Philippines/233319637953?ref=ts) or Send a SMS or text us at 0908-89-IELTS or 0908-89-43587 to get information about the IELTS test in the Philippines (http://www.britishcouncil.org/philippines-common-about-us-our-events-ieltsinfotext.htm)
Feedback/Comments/Suggestions: (Max. 255 chars) (Pls. include your EmailAdd or Contact No. in the message if you are doing an inquiry, so that the company concerned can reply to you)
Note: For any corrections or updates on this account.
Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org